- Apply the principles of Differentiated Instruction by analyzing and illustrating how instruction can be tailored to meet individual student needs. Evaluate the effectiveness of different strategies that differentiate content, process, products, and learning environments.
- Construct individualized Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student. Collaborate with school counselors, teachers, and parents to create comprehensive IEPs that define student career goals and post-secondary plans.
- Develop a cohesive process to inform students' decisions regarding their high school courses and extracurricular activities based on their IEPs.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the concept of Personalized Learning, encompassing its various components, including educational programs, instructional strategies, and academic-support approaches.
- Recognize how Personalized Learning addresses diverse learning needs, interests, aspirations, and cultural backgrounds of individual students.
- Utilize PowerSchool and the PTPro Gradebook to support the implementation of Differentiated Instruction.
PowerSchool Personalized Learning PT Pro 23-24
|- Via Teams - PS Personalized Learning PT Pro 23-24|