Looking to incorporate STEM into your programs this summer? You’re in luck! Girls Who Code designed the perfect summer coding curriculum so you don’t have to. And, given our special partnership with Girls Who Code, Clubs affiliated with EduTech will also be able to receive even more tailored support!
Whether you’ve never coded before or are a resident expert, you can host a Girls Who Code Summer Club for 3-5th or 6-12th graders and gain access to:
- Over 120+ hours of self-guided coding tutorials for all skill levels in Scratch, Python, p5.js, or Swift
- Curated summer resources with community-building activities and spotlights on inspiring role models
- Training and ongoing virtual support from dedicated Girls Who Code staff
- Easy-to-use meeting guides with flexible scheduling options whether you meet weekly or daily
- Engaging virtual events with top tech company partners dependent on availability
Ready to access Girls Who Code’s Club resources – all for free!
- Fill out the quick 15-minute Clubs application here! On the application, make sure to list EduTech as your Community Partner to tap into additional exclusive benefits and support through our partnership.
- Learn more through the Clubs Flyer or watch an on-demand 15 min informational webinar.