Microsoft 365 encompasses subscription plans that allow use of the Microsoft Office software suite over the life of the subscription, as well as cloud-based software-as-a-service products for business environments, such as hosted Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, among others. Check out this useful tutorial on how to login to Office 365 Online!
Please visit the Microsoft support pages below for the most up-to-date help content.
Office365 Login: https://login.microsoftonline.com/
Follow the steps below:
- Login with email@example.com and your password given to you by your “building facilitator.” Users will login initially with a temporary password and are required to change the temporary password. There will be a prompt for you do to this.
- To change your password follow the instructions on the change password screen and Save.
- The next screen will be the login screen. Use the newly created password and sign in.
- A successful login screen will display.
When you first receive your K12 ID you should register for Self Service Password Reset. You MUST know your password in order to register for self-service password reset.
You will be asked to answer five questions.
Important: These answers should be difficult to know, even for your closest friend or family member. They are not required to be truthful or even correctly spelled. The only requirement is that you know what to type in the next time the question is asked.
Resetting Your Password
If you forget your password or wish to change it, you can visit this link. Three of the questions you answered earlier will be presented to you at random. You will need to answer all three questions correctly.
Note: To complete these steps, you will need to know your email address and password provided by your District Technology Admin.
- Start Outlook.
- Select the File tab.
- In the Info category, select Account Settings > Account Settings in the dropdown.
- On the Email tab, select New.
- In the Add New Account dialog box, to configure the new email account automatically, configure the following settings in the Email Account section under Auto Account Setup:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the Password box, type the password that was provided.
- In the Retype Password box, retype the password, and then click Next to begin the Auto Account Setup process.
- Outlook will then try to automatically configure your account. If you want Outlook to automatically enter your email password, make sure that the Save this password in your password list check box is selected. If your account is successfully configured, the Add New Email Account dialog box indicates that the account is created successfully.
- Select Finish > Close.