The Code.org CS Fundamentals Deep Dive virtual workshop will provide teachers the details, philosophy values, and rationale behind who their CS Fundamental course is structured. The approach intended to teach CS Fundamentals will foster specific classroom practices and division of responsibility between student and teacher.
Teachers will take a deep look at various lessons taught in the classroom. We will share and discover ways coding activities can be applied to various subject areas in the classroom. This virtual workshop will be FREE to teachers who have attended the Introduction to CS Fundamentals workshop and have taught the CSF curriculum in the classroom.
What you’ll get from this workshop:
- Plan for offering more CS Fundamentals course
- Strategies for implementation, including specific issues experienced in lessons taught
- Ideas for developing classroom rapport that nurtures all types of learners
- A strong sense of community with CS Fundamental teachers and ways to stay connected
After the workshop you will receive:
- Code.org CS Fundamental curriculum guide
- Code.org swag bag
Follow #TeachCode on social media. EduTech is a Code.org regional partner.