Let’s get coding, North Dakota!
Now, more than ever, the value of technology in education is essential for our students.
Computer Science Education Week - December 5 – 9, 2022 is the time:
- to CREATE an opportunity for your students to code,
- to GIVE educators a chance to advocate for computer science at your school,
- to CELEBRATE the amazing things you and your students can accomplish - even if computer science isn't being taught at your school!
- Explore the many activities and tutorials
- Register your Hour of Code with code.org
- Want help? Email Tabitha at firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with an EduTech Information Technology Specialist for ideas and assistance with your HOUR OF CODE!
Visit bit.ly/NDcodes for more information on how to run your Hour of Code
NDIT EduTech is here to help you get started with a coding project at your school - so let's get coding, North Dakota!