IgniteND is June 6-8, 2022 at Bismarck State College
There are a few spots available, don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
IgniteND is an exciting conference focused on innovative education and inspiring a love of life-long learning. This three day conference is an opportunity for educators to engage in 21st century education topics — including computer science and cybersecurity as foundational for success in a global, digital economy. This year’s keynote speaker is Leslie Fischer, Director of Fisher Technologies Inc, is an Internationally recognized presenter specializing in current and emerging solutions, technologies and trends in K-12 education! Please contact Steve Snow at (701) 328-2236 with any questions. #IgniteND
Important things to remember:
- Agenda and sessions are posted!
- Registration fee is $99
- Free registration code for ND educators: ThanksDPI2022
- Educators who attend all 3 days will receive a $500 stipend.
- Graduate Credit will be available through NDIT-EduTech
- Dorm rooms available; first come, first served. Fee is included in conference registration cost.
- Tuesday, June 7th is more Technology Coordinator focused.