Automatically detect and set up K12 mail
Note To complete these steps, you will need to know your email address and password provided by your District Technology Admin.
- Start Outlook.
- Select the File tab.
- In the Info category, select Account Settings > Account Settings in the dropdown.
- On the Email tab, select New.
- In the Add New Account dialog box, to configure the new email account automatically, configure the following settings in the Email Account section under Auto Account Setup:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the Password box, type the password that was provided.
- In the Retype Password box, retype the password, and then click Next to begin the Auto Account Setup process.
- Outlook will then try to automatically configure your account. If you want Outlook to automatically enter your email password, make sure that the Save this password in your password list check box is selected. If your account is successfully configured, the Add New Email Account dialog box indicates that the account is created successfully.
- Select Finish > Close.