The Strategic CSforALL Resource & Implementation Planning Tool (SCRIPT) is a framework to guide teams of district administrators, school leaders, and educators through a series of collaborative visioning, self-assessment, and goal-setting exercises to create or expand upon a computer science education implementation plan for their students. The workshops are generally two full days with an average of five participants from each district. Teams from each district are comprised of administrators (both school and district level) and educators. This is a school team workshop to improve school technology use, resource planning, and leadership. If you have further questions on this workshop, please reach out to an EduTech ITS team member or email the help desk at email@example.com.
Topic Eligible for PD Credit
$ 0 per participant
Topic Min Participants
Topic Max Participants
Topic Major Goal
School districts and local education organizations are the change toward creating rigorous, inclusive and sustainable K-12 computer science education. SCRIPT supports system-level change for five key areas: Leadership, Teacher Capacity, Curriculum Selection and Refinement, Partners, and Community.
- Analyze available curriculum and prioritize outcomes that align with computer science goals.
- Create long term goals that implement computer science into your school district.
- Evaluate current technology and assess needs to fulfill technology goals.
- Identify and connect with professional learning partners at the local, state, and national level.
- Plan sustainable professional development and ongoing teacher support.