Understand the State Longitudinal Data System (SLDS) in terms of what it can do to help students maximize their potential. Begin building capacity for navigating the SLDS. Reviewing trend and current data on students enrolled in your current classes.
Topic Eligible for PD Credit
$ 0 per participant
Topic Min Participants
Topic Max Participants
Topic Major Goal
This training will take a deeper dive into those targeted students which you have concerns with. We will look at your classroom as a whole, then pick those students who need possible interventions and look into trend data for him/her. You should have some familiarity with SLDS prior to the course.
- Possible leveling of students that have the same needs for intervention.
- Review student data in the edportal.
- Review trends and current student data at the classroom level.
- Self reflect on the data in my classroom and how it relates on a professional level.
- Target specific students for higher level intervention.