Minecraft Education is a game- based learning platform that builds STEM skills, unleashes creativity and engages students in collaboration and problem-solving. Minecraft helps educators meet students where they are and inspires deep, meaningful learning across subjects.
What makes Minecraft Education a great tool for learning?
- WORK TOGETHER - Collaborate on projects with classmates in multiplayer
- TEACHING TOOLS - Features and tutorials to support educators
- SAFETY FEATURES - Play in a secure environment
- TONS OF ACTIVITIES - Learning content and curriculum guides across subjects
- FOR ALL LEARNERS - Personalize your game and use accessibility features
- CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY - Available for Windows, Mac, Chromebook and iPad
Click to view each training option below and register today for an upcoming training session!
Learn how to use Minecraft Education Edition in the classroom to help students unlock their creative potential. Explore other free resources and tools that will take learning and student engagement to a new level as well as explore and build knowledge of coding standards and frameworks that are emerging to meet the demands of computer science and coding in schools.
Upon completing the opening units of Minecraft Teacher Academy, we will explore and prepare to deliver Minecraft: Education Edition’s Computer Science Pathway. Participants will learn how it provides a clear, cohesive progression to develop skills across stages and ages.